Cheeessseee

Cheeessseee
signature smile

Saturday 27 December 2014

End of year epiphany.... To be rebutted later on

So as some of you maybe aware I was in a horrific breakup earlier this year and I'm still in recovery and I recently hear back from an ex from six years ago who had fond memories of me (which is always nice)
So this had me thinking of my sex with the most recent ex and how I hid my true nature and inhabitions from him due to his reaction to suggestions (utter disgust if I remember rightly)
While thinking about our sex life I thought about the kinkier side of our bedroom activities which were very vanilla kinky. 
And there is only so many times you can be tied naked to the bed with ice cubes inside you and fight the urge to shout "put the fucking heating on!!"

So my question here is can you truly love someone who actually didn't know or love the real you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment