Cheeessseee

Cheeessseee
signature smile

Sunday 21 December 2014

Blasts from the past....

So it's been a while I'm a terrible blogger I apologise!!
So it's nine months since I was glad I wore a bra and things are going good. I'm still in an emosh hole that is suffocating at times but I'm climbing out and that's what counts (or so I keep telling myself) 

So recently an old flame came back into my life and it made me think of all the people who walk in and out and how come have a massive affect and some you don't even remember what happened to cause them to leave. 

I had an old "thing" get back in touch and I always deemed him as the one that got away so for him to message and get back in touch after six years really showed me what impact I had on him and I got butterfly's at the thought of seeing him again. 

So then I went back to the "thank god I wore a bra" day and I had an epiphany my breakup was exactly that a break up. Not the end of my world. It was just the end of that book. And on reflection it was a very dull book. Reminiscing with an old flame at my wild days and remembering the judgement I got in my last relationship I realised we weren't right for each other!! 

Can you believe it?! I'm actually recovering. And I didn't require rehab! Don't get me wrong my heart is broken but my head is firmly back on straight and I'm ready to get my life back on track!!

#alphafem

2 comments: