Cheeessseee

Cheeessseee
signature smile

Friday 18 April 2014

Hello again.... It's been a while

So folks I'm back with a new blog, damn passwords and email address why can't we have eye retina scanner thingy!!! So it's been 2 years!! Quick update douche dumped me horrifically and I barely survived it. But I survived and thank god I did. You know when you break up with someone and your girl pals tell you hang in there it wasn't meant to be. You've got to kiss some frogs ready for the prince... Well November 2012... Minus a white stallion my prince in the cheesiest non girly way entered my life (sarcasm intended but still a true statement) the boy, saved me from myself. I was spiralling into a bitter dimension of man hating portions and wondering what to name my 11 cats that I would eventually have to get (irony , I dislike cats) and he charmed his way in and made me fall for him... And here's the kicker.... He caught me!!! It's amazing!! So even though I'm as sarcastic and as bitter tongued as ever I have a soft side to me that I would like to document for all the strangers who are nosey like me and read peoples blogs!!!

Happy reading!!

Coming up.... Living together pro and cons (you will notice the pro isn't plural, I'm joking there are tonns, he does my washing...)

No comments:

Post a Comment