Cheeessseee

Cheeessseee
signature smile

Friday 18 April 2014

Gyms???!!! Why oh why can't I have good metabolism!

Take one...... The gym......
Why is there always one steroid obsessed guy and one crazy bitch in the vicinity of the gym when I attend? every machine I went on I had a big muscle man following me asking if I was nearly done... No pal I haven't done as I am still adjusting the seat, PISS OFF!!! Ohhhh Jeeezzzzz



Take two...... The Swimming pool......
Then in the swimming pool there was an OTT couple all over each other and she would casually shake her bikini top to him and he would blush and hold his crotch to which she would gently rub it better for him.... seriously what on earth do I pay for at this gym.

Take three...... The Sauna......
and there is some ignorant bigoted woman claiming how Muslims wearing head scarf's offend her.... and cue being fat forever as if this is the type of people that are fit and desirable I shall say over weight thank you very much!!!

But I will return.... Definitely.... Maybe. 

On the bright side I have been getting some good comments on breast reduction lately. #Good times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment